May 2, 2011

And with that, I say Thank You!

Big news today!  Well.... last night really.  

Osama bin Laden is dead.  Finally.  And I, for one, could not be happier.  I know that doesn't mean the war is over.  I know that it probably won't change the situation for our military overseas.  But I do feel like justice was finally served. 

Obama did a good job delivering the message.  If you missed it, look here.  

My husband served in the military.  He deployed a few times, all after September 11, 2001.  Only once while we were married.  Very newly married.  I am proud of the work that he did.  Very proud.


So today I say thank you.  Thank you to those who served.  Thank you to those who supported the ones who served.  Here is your justice.


1 comment:

  1. And we say thank you as well!! And Praise God that he is home!

    ReplyDelete