May 3, 2011

Not around much

Things have been hectic around here.  The hubster is working a strange schedule to get some qualifications complete.  I'm wrangling the two girls by myself most days.  The hubster's Grandmother has been very ill for the last two months.  She was medically transported to be near my In-Laws a couple weeks ago.

The hubster and I decided it would be a good idea to travel to them in order to visit.  It had been years since his last visit with her.  I had never met her, and obviously the girls hadn't either.

It was a nice visit.  I'm glad we went.  I think it was important.  And nice for the girls to meet their Great Grandmother. 

She passed away early Saturday morning.

If you are the praying type, we'd appreciate prayers for the hubster's family. 

We are still waiting to hear the details on the service.  So yes.  Hectic.

I'm hoping by Monday things will be back to something resembling "normal."  Heh.

Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment