May 10, 2011

Picnic at the Park

I had a fabulous Mother's Day yesterday!

The hubster took the monitor Saturday night - that rivals the massage gift card he gave me - and I slept really well.  Only one nursing wake up from Little One.  Awesome.

The girls got me chocolates - heh, good luck losing the rest of that baby weight - and tulips (my faaavorite) from the hubster.

Then we enjoyed the beautiful day having a picnic at a local park.  We ate.  Flew a kite.  And played on the swings, etc.

 I mean honestly, can she get any cuter?!
 She was soooooooo excited! 
And then Little One took a nap and Big One rode her trike with Daddy!  

It was a fabulous day.  I am so very blessed. 

I hope each of you mommies out there had a wonderful day and felt incredibly appreciated.  It is tough work doing what we do every day!


3 comments:

  1. what a perfect day!! yay - you totally deserved that awesome day, momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that pic of little one!!! And big girl on her trike..i see the wood was taken off the peddles, hehe!!!

    SO glad you had such a wonderful day, you definitely deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete