August 10, 2011

Pancakes

So one of my friends mentioned pancakes on facebook the other day.  It made me hungry.  I decided the next day we would have them for dinner.  Yum.

I'm normally all about making things from scratch.  Especially pancakes.  Pioneer Woman makes some absolutely amazing Lemon Blueberry Pancakes.  Mouthwatering.  Really.

I was feeling less than motivated, however.  So I used Bisquick.  Heh.

Big One was on her fourth Silver Dollar pancake (did you have these when you were little?  My dad used to make us miniature (silver dollar) pancakes back in the day) when she exclaimed, "Mama these are the best pancakes in the whole world!"

Heh.  Bisquick.  Thanks, dear.

That being said, she ate eight.  For those of you fighting to get your toddler to eat on a daily basis, you can share my excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment