July 22, 2011

Cameras and Calories

I guess there is something to be said about having one of those crazy big digital cameras.  Look at these beautiful pictures my girlfriend took when we were at her son's third birthday party last weekend.



Gosh, I know I'm a tad bias, but my girls are beautiful.

On another note I lost some weight this week!  I am 5lbs from hitting my first goal and then another 5lbs to hitting my ultimate goal.  Hooray!  This calorie counting stuff isn't so bad! 

I have also made it to the gym twice this week, which was my goal.  Hey, I'm trying to be reasonable.  I do have two young kids at home with me and a very busy hubby.  And the girls came with me yesterday and not a single tear was shed at the nursery!  Hooray!

I think I may be changed for the best.  Not only am I watching my calorie intake, but I am making better choices, and eating a more balanced meal! 

Weekends are definitely more challenging.  Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment