June 13, 2012

Ek! Four months?!

Sorry about that!  Things have been a little busy.

Here are some of the highlights.

Big One had her first real ballet recital and she did awesome!

I made super yummy Rosemary Bread.

I went several states away to see one of my dearest friends from college get married.  By myself.  
Spring sprung and Little One loves the swing.  And outside!

The Hubster sliced off the tip of his finger.  It took a few months to heal.  Sigh.
Big One had her first sleepover!
Easter!  Big One was really into it this year!  Easter egg hunt and all!


I snuck away for a day to visit my sister while my mom was visiting!
 
Little One also discovered her love of the slide.  
Little One finally learned to sleep without the woombie... except now it is her blanket.  Sigh.


I cooked my first whole chicken.  Beer Can Chicken that is.  Yum!

The Hubster and I celebrated our five year anniversary.  And he spoiled me.

Big One had her first swim lessons without me in the pool with her!  And she did awesome!

I finally started using my ice cream machine.  Amazing!
The girls got dress up clothes... and this is why I have very few pictures of them together :)

We planted a lot of lettuce.  

Little One got a rocking chair (Big One's used to be The Hubster's).
Hey!  They aren't choking each other!

My sister stopped by one afternoon and we went strawberry picking!
Little One only liked the green ones!

And then I made strawberry jam for the first time!

The Hubster and I got away for a weekend without the girls.  First time since before Big One was born!

We went to visit my family and the girls went swimming and to a water park!  They  love the water!
(PS - Little One was waiting for her suit... but was in a diaper)

Wedding #1 (in 8 days)

Wedding #2 (in 8 days)
Wedding #3 (in 8 days)
The fun of being potty trained...
The In-Laws came to spend the weekend with us!



As you can see, we have been very busy.  And it is going to be a very busy summer as well!!  Hopefully I can do a better job with blogging!  I'm sure I was so very missed ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment