July 13, 2011

Bostonian at heart

We do not live in Boston.  But for some reason many words that Big One says sound like she lives there.  Or used to.  Or is around someone with a Boston accent.  You get my point?

It cracks my whole family up.  Caaaar.  Togethaaaaa. Lawn Mowaaaaa.  Over Heeeeeeaaa (here).

Awesome.

Last night she sneezed and said, "I think I got allaaaagies."  Smart girl.  She is right.

HA!

Cracks. Me. Up.

Oh another note I think we have successfully transferred Little One to her crib.  No issues at all yesterday.  None.  Awesome.  She really had outgrown the Rock-n-Play.  She loves to swing her legs all the way up and smack them down.  And looooooves the mobile.  So hooray!


1 comment:

  1. allaaaagies...... too funny!

    My oldest two went through a phase a few years ago where they were obsessed with the British accent. I blamed Narnia lol.

    ReplyDelete