December 18, 2011

From my kitchen

I've been doing some baking lately.  Getting ready for Christmas.  Sending goodies to work with the Hubster.

Last week I made Never Fail Fudge.  It is the recipe that my mom always makes.  Hard to go wrong with that, right?

Today I made Salted Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Candy.  Half will go to work with the Hubster.  The other half will go to friends in the area.  Man.  It is yummy.  But rich.

And tonight I made Pizza Pretzel Bites.  Oh man.  They were awesome!  Took a little time.  Next time I'll make them ahead of time and then boil/bake when we are ready to eat.  They will keep in the fridge over night without a problem.  We will definitely have them again.  A fabulous Super Bowl recipe.

Tomorrow we've got Big One's ballet recital.  Can't wait to see her perform!

And more cookies to bake.  Presents to wrap.  Laundry to do.  Sewing projects!  Ek!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't think mine were rich at all - but I used a big baking sheet so all the chocolate and caramel was spread out quite a bit and I salted it well like Kristen suggested. The oreo balls? Those are soooo rich! The kids teachers loved it though...

    ReplyDelete