March 2, 2013

Baked Cod Recipe

I grew up with this recipe.  My mom used to make it a lot.  Most of the time with Haddock, I believe.  I was perusing the fish counter yesterday and saw Alaskan Cod.  Sold.  I'm sort of picky when it comes to fish.  I have yet to try Salmon (::ducking from the flames::), I have a feeling it will be too fishy.  One day I will grow the courage to make it... and eat it.

So anyway.  I like mild fish.  It also has to be from the USA.  I don't know... just feels safer to me.  Heh.  

So this is an easy, fast recipe to throw together.  And delicious.  


I wish I had a picture for you, but I was starving last night.  

So my changes.  I got 3/4 lb of fish and used 1 sleeve of crackers.  I threw them in the food processor because I'm lazy.  I also used garlic powder, salt, and pepper on the fish before putting the crackers on top.  

Oh, and if you think I pulled out some pliers you don't know me very well!  Heh.

Enjoy!




1 comment: