January 11, 2011

Time Flies!

So Little One is 2 months old (yesterday)!  It is crazy how fast the time went.  As a friend of mine said, maybe everything is a blur.... probably more accurate!

So Little One is smiling, she has great head/neck control (just like Big One did), loves to stand - assisted of course - and is a fantastic bubble blower!  Knock on wood, she is a great sleeper too, as a matter of fact, EIGHT wonderful hours for the first time last night!

She really is a great baby.  She fusses when she is hungry or has gas.  She is getting better about being put in her bouncy seat, but definitely prefers to be held.  I can't blame her.

Big One is a great big sister.  She checks on LO when she is crying or fussy.  She loves giving her the pacifier and bouncing her in the bouncy seat.  BO's language skills just blow our minds!  New words nearly every day!  And so observant.  She is really picking up on all the little things around her.  Boy do we need to be careful!!

So fun being the mommy to these two little girls.  Certainly there are days where I feel like I'm going to lose my mind... like yesterday, but in my defense, I am also sick... I am so very blessed, and they make me a better person.

Happy 2 months, Little One!


1 comment: