January 28, 2011

Hooray!

Sorry I've been gone so long!  I managed to get a nasty virus on my computer and it took the hubby 3 separate times to finally get it fixed!  I hate mean people!

So here is a post I wrote over a week ago...


So a few things for you:
1.       1.   I’ve been off the internet for a few days, and geesh, it is not easy!  I need a support group, but they are probably all internet-based!
2.      2.   My hubby finished the office for now.  It still needs to be painted, but that is the #1 home improvement job he hates the most.  But what he has finished (re-facing the cabinets, new knobs, and painting the wall unit – it used to be stained dark wood) looks FABulous!
3.      3.   And I have realized we have NOT been good about taking before photos L  Boo.  I searched through all of my photos from the time we moved in 18 months ago and not a single photo of the office.  Stinks.  Sorry.
4.      4.   Lastly, I realized that oh my word has my Big One (BO) grown and changed so very much in the last six months!  It is crazy!  I knew that her language skills and even her motor skills have improved ten fold, but she went from looking like a baby to a real toddler.  It is really nuts.

…and to continue from my last post about time flying, the other night I had to put away all of Little One's (LO) newborn clothes.  Most of which she didn’t get a chance to wear, she just grew so darn fast!  We are all done having babies, but it still made me a little teary.

So I’ve attached a couple of pictures from the Office Redo.  Enjoy.



…and two pictures of BO.  One from May of last year and one from this month.  Geesh…

 Seriously.  Time flies.



4 comments:

  1. The office looks great! And yes time really does fly. It's so bittersweet. Can't believe how big Reece is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the office, and reese's crayon collection, and that you're back online :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the office, and I think most men hate painting more than anything...I've done all of it in our house! Isn't it amazing how in your eyes the kiddos look the same, but when you look back it is shocking how much they change...and how quickly :o(

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome work on the office!!! And yes they grow WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete