June 25, 2011

Road Trip

So I took the girls and drove about 1800 miles in a week.  Fortunately my sister kept me company.  Pretty sure we all wouldn't have made it back in one piece had she decided to fly.  Or drive by herself.  Or just walk to avoid a loooooong drive with two kids two and under.  And me.  Heh.

It was a hectic trip, but so glad we were able to celebrate my cousin gettin' hitched ;)

Here are some of the highlites.

We met up with friends that we haven't seen in a long time.  The girls are just a couple of days apart in age.

We got to hang out with Auntie!

I got dressed up and spent time with my family.  This handsome guy is my little brother.

We went to the beach.

And ate mud.  Mmmmm.

Got some adorable bloomers embroidered by my beautiful cousin at Sweet Scarlett Tutus!

And Little One ate her first "piece of pizza."

Oh and did I mention we did a lot of driving?


No comments:

Post a Comment