April 13, 2011

Dr. Ferber

Dr. Ferber is my hero.  It is so nice to know that it doesn't have to be *me* putting Little One to sleep for naps and bedtime.  I do not mind it, but it is a sigh of relief that if I have to be somewhere that she willllllll go to sleep for my hubby, at least.

Today I put her down for a morning nap awake.  Awake!  She fell asleep without crying at all.  Amazing!

Bedtime is proving to be a tad more difficult.  But she has still not made it to the 15 minute check-up awake.  I'll take it.

And only 1 wake up in the middle of the night to eat! 

Miracles I tell ya!  Miracles!

Let's just hope I didn't jinx myself.  heh.

Oooooh and Little One turned 5 months old on Sunday.  She is talking (and whining) up a storm.  She loves her feet.  She can roll in each direction, but would rather not.  Heh.  She watches us eat like she is going to jump up and gobble it up without you noticing!  She is laughing.  She loves to stand (assisted of course).  She can grab and get objects at will. 

Ok need to run and grab her out of the bumbo!


No comments:

Post a Comment