April 26, 2011

My Chatterbox

Big One is 2 1/2.  She does not stop talking.  All.Day.Long. 

There are worse problems to have.  I know this, trust me. 

But holy moly.

It starts when I walk in her room each morning, "Good morning, Mommy!  Did you have a nice nap?  I wake up!  I'm hungry!"  It instantly puts a smile on my face. 

She "talks" on her calculator (thanks Easter Bunny) to Papa several times a day.  She talks to her trains (thanks again, Easter Bunny), the first is Mommy, the second is Daddy, and the third is Big One (of course). 

She tosses her Little People or Baby Doll or whatever toy off the table and says, "Oh no, Baby doll, you fall down!  Are you ok?  Need to kiss your boo boo?"  It goes on and on.  Rather comical as she is the one that chucks them off whatever large object she can find.  As least she is kissing the boo boos?! 

As cute as all of that is.... we are trying to work on waiting patiently while other people get a word in edge-wise... I mean.... speak.  Anyone have any tips?  Because, geesh!

But didn't she look adorable all dressed up for Easter?

 Cheese!!
Unfortunately, the one of us as a fam came out blurry.  Sad.


2 comments:

  1. aw I love it!!! I love hearing them talk! You are right, she is a chatterbox (so is gavin!) and while some days it is exhausting, I wouldn't have it any other way! Gavin says THE funniest things and I lol all day long...can't bet that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute kiddos for Easter! We have a chatterbox, too, I love hearing all the silly things she says everyday, but sometimes it is really headache inducing having to converse with a 2.5 year old all day, isn't it? Her worst habit right now is when I'm talking with someone in person she will come up and cover my mouth with her hand and tell me "sssshhhhh, no talking mommy, too loud!" ugh. haven't figured out where she learned that from or how to get her to stop yet.

    ReplyDelete