April 11, 2011

Oops

Sorry, I didn't mean to be away for so long! 

Things have been a tad hectic around here.  I had 8 orders for my Crayon Rolls in the first two days.  My kids wouldn't sleep.  My husband was working a crazy schedule.....

And my best friend from college and her boyfriend came to visit.  We had a fabulous time.  She hadn't met Little One yet because I haven't seen her since August (at her 30th birthday bash in the City where I was ginormously pregnant).  We had a great time catching up, shopping, eating, drinking, and playing board games.  Yes.  Very exciting. 

I did find a fabulous dress for a wedding that I will be attending in June!  So check that off of my to-do list!

I did some sewing/packaging over the weekend as well.

And threw together an amazing pasta salad and ice cream pie dessert for our Family Friend Get Together (read: 7 Adults and 4 Toddlers and 4 Babies under 8 months). 

It was a bit hectic.  But tons of fun. 

Oh and had a piano delivered (the one my Dad played when I was growing up).

So yeah.  I'll try to be better!

Did you miss me?


No comments:

Post a Comment