April 4, 2011

New Baby!!

So I've known that my girlfriend was going to have a baby for about.... 7 months or so. 

Yesterday she was 39 weeks pregnant.  I have known for about 7 months that I was going to sew her a baby gift. 

Apparently it took a text message telling me her water broke and she just received her epidural for me to get my rear in gear!

The good news is I was able to get the gift in the mail tonight.  It should be there in a couple of days.  Maybe even before they get home from the hospital.  We shall see. 

I'm still waiting on details, but if you can keep Baby Girl in your prayers it would be much appreciated.  They are having a bit of trouble regulating her sugar levels. 

Welcome to the world Baby Girl!  We can't wait to meet you!!

...I'd settle for a picture though :)

Oh and PS - I forgot to snap a picture.  Boooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment