April 1, 2011

Reconnecting

I know some people think that social networking sites are silly.  But as a mom with two little ones, a husband, and all of the other things going on in life, I really don't have a lot of extra time to be on the phone.... or traveling to see all of the people I love and miss.  Heh, or the money.

But what I love most about those sites is reconnecting with old friends; friends you lost touch with for one reason or another.  It really is great.  And easy.  And on my own time.  Fabulous.

I reconnected with a friend awhile ago.  We had a bit of a falling out several years back, mainly about our lives going in different directions.  I heard from her last night.  She is on top of the moon.  I'm thrilled for her.  She deserves all of the amazing-ness coming her way!  It is so nice to see when all of the things you know this person should have finally just show up on her doorstep.  Love it.  Makes me happy. 

So yes.  This is vague.  And I'm rambling.  So now I'm done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment