September 20, 2011

Bad Attitude

I'm having a bad attitude today.  I know lots of people have it worse than I do.  But I figure I'm entitled to a bad day occasionally, right?  Right?!

The Hubster is working his normal (yet never set) crazy schedule.  I really don't mind it.  We miss him, of course, but we do get to see him in the mornings which is a nice change.  Of course that leaves the crazy chaos of the witching hours to yours truly.  And some days go better than others.

But man.  Last night sucked. 

I got both girls bathed - you know, after Big One refused to eat dinner - and to bed in just over an hour.  Fine.  Except Little One woke up at midnight.  Just as I was falling asleep finally (having trouble in that department lately).  I thought I had her down and then I was falling asleep again and at 12:30am the cries started all over.  I really can't remember how many times I was up with her after that.  It was that bad

Oh but don't forget, Big One skipped dinner last night.  So sure enough at 7am she was up and hungry.  I talked her into reading books in bed for a bit.  Little One was up at 8:15 so I fed her again and woke up the Hubster for the hand off. 

So I got a broken hour (thanks to the almost three year old elephant playing downstairs) of napping before I had to get up.

Teething sucks.  Hard. 

And today is moving sooooooooo slow.

I'm thinking it will be a Delivery kind of dinner.  Don't judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment