September 11, 2011

Mover and a Shaker

Well, it is official.  Little One is a crawler.  Has been for a couple of weeks now.  She is much happier now that she has figured out that she can get where she wants to go all by herself.

Well, most of the time.  Sometimes she.... forgets.  At least that is what I tell myself when she is in the other room screaming for me when she knows good and well where I am... you know... because she just crawled away and all.

In addition to crawling, she is also pulling up.  A lot.  And if you leave her to it, she can turn a room into a disaster zone in a minute or two. 

I had just gotten Big One to start cleaning up after herself.  Sigh.  

I have a feeling Little One will be walking before her first birthday.  Time will tell.

I desperately need to schedule some professional pictures, but for the time being you can admire my beautiful girls in their beautiful tutus from Sweet Scarlett Tutus.





And yes.  I know I've been gone a long time.  Sorry 'bout that.  Life just seemed to get in the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment