September 18, 2011

Picky Eater

I have a picky eater.   It drives me insane.  I love food.  I love to cook and bake.  I love to try new recipes.  I love to make old favorites.  I love to entertain.  I love to nourish people that I love.  And... I love to eat.

So having a picky eater?  It is like my nemesis.  Seriously.

Tonight I was making homemade pizza, the Hubster's request. 

I let Big One help.  She loved it!  She helped spread the sauce and put on the cheese.  She did a fabulous job!

And wouldn't you know it.... she actually ate dinner and asked for more!!!  

We'll have to try this more often.

She will be a foodie if its the last thing I do!  Heh. 


1 comment:

  1. That's how I got Leah to eat something the other day, too. So annoying. My boys weren't like this!

    ReplyDelete