July 25, 2012

ABC's and 1,2,3's

Little one is 20 1/2 months old.  She is definitely starting to hit those terrible two's.  I have no doubt she will be giving me a run for my money... and my mind.

She really is a joy.  Most of the time she is smiley and snuggly.  She gives the best hugs, I'm talking puts both arms around your neck and just squeezes like she isn't going to see you for a month!  Awesome.

She also loves to dance.  Her favorite seems to be the "Hot Dog" song at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  She raises her hands above her heads just like the characters do.  Cute. Cute. Cute.  Big One never really danced, so this is fun for me to watch.  And I'm certain the reason LO is dancing at this age is because BO dances all over the place.  Maybe the Hubster and I should have danced more when she was little?!

And I'm going to sound like one of those crazy moms now, I'm well aware... but LO can sing her ABC's.  Not perfectly, but pretty darn close!  It is crazy!  I've been trying to get a video but she gets distracted by the camera.  Maybe I'll try it again when the Hubster is off.

And even crazier now, LO can also count to 13.  I'm serious.  I think she usually skips the number six.  But really?!

And just so you know I do not think (or expect) her to be perfect, man does she have attitude.  I'm pretty certain that her favorite phrase is, "NO!  I don't WANT to!"  Please make sure you say that in your head with as much 'tude as you can muster.  Geesh.

She hates to be in the stroller or the Ergo.  Hates.  But seeing as her listening skills are a tad lacking these days she really has no choice.  Again, crazy, because BO was in the stroller until she was 3!  Thank goodness for my Ergo though.  I never leave the house without it.  And as LO is almost 26lbs these days, I also get a fabulous workout carrying her around!

She is also giving me a run for my money at bedtime.  Yawn.

Ok, enough of me being that crazy mom at American Idol saying her kid has crazy talents and sounds like nails down a chalkboard.

I'll leave you with this...




No comments:

Post a Comment