August 5, 2012

Smaller Project

Before we really get moving on the bathroom at the end of the month, the Hubster decided to make a laundry pedestal.

I am super duper excited about this.

Which is probably really super duper lame.  But I'm ok with that.  I will embrace it.

When we bought our fancy front loading pair just over three years ago I wanted the pedestal.  Of course.  And I don't remember how much extra it was.  But it was not in our newly one income home budget.  So we skipped it.  And I have been stooping ever since while doing the laundry (insert whine and cheese joke here).

So with the fabulous invention of pinterest I found a link to make a pedestal!

Thank you Ana White!  Here it is!

I'm not sure I'll put cute words on the front.  But the Hubster has done a great job.  I wanted it white so it would match the cabinets we have in there.

Please excuse the messy garage.
I have not quite figured out how we are going to get the washer/dryer on top.  We may have to enlist some help from friends.  Those suckers are heavy.  

But man.  I cannot wait to see how it looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment