August 12, 2012

Last Edition

So yesterday, the Hubster and I took the girls to a carpet and tile warehouse in the area to see if they had tiles for our bathroom remodel.  We didn't find any that we liked.

But.

Oh my word!  The rugs!  How ridiculous is it that I was in heaven?  After going around and around the warehouse for the better part of 2 hours I talked the Hubster into getting a 9x12 lime green carpet bound while we waited for $139!  And also a light pink 6x9 for Big One's room and a brighter/dark pink for Little One's room for $69 each!

A steal I tell ya!

And we have a coupon for some magical unknown percentage off (between 5-40%).  So the Hubster is going to bring it by this week for even more of a discount!

The playroom looks fantastic!  The rug really pulls it all together and it looks so much more inviting!

What do you think?










1 comment: