August 5, 2012

Permanent Fixture

Two posts in one day!  Boy are you lucky!!

So the Hubster went to work today... only to call me when he got there to tell me he doesn't work today.  Whoops!

He came home, ate the fabulous dinner I made, and started moving stuff in the laundry room.

I was quickly asked for help.  We have a lot of crap in the laundry room.  The majority is going to be thrown out.  Geesh.  What did I think I was going to need 17 pasta sauce jars for???  I hope it is recycling week!  Anyway....

After pushing things around and moving them this way and that way and several curse words we got the pedestal in.  And then we got the dryer up pretty easily.  Until we realized one of the shelves needed to come down.  Fine.  Sigh.  All the more reason to get rid of those 17 jars, right?

Then we called the neighbor (at 9:15 at night.  Oops.) and he and his 19 year old son came over.  Thank goodness.  The washer was up in no time.  But goodness do they make those dang things heavy!

I'll stop rambling.  Here it is!


And let me tell you.  It is never moving again.  Permanent fixture.


No comments:

Post a Comment