December 31, 2012

2012 Wrap Up

2012 was a busy year for us.  The Hubster got his work license and finished at the top of his class.  Big One started pre-school.  She loves it.  Little One is pure snuggle and spunk.  I'm still running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

We had our first family vacation.  The Hubster and I had our first weekend away from the girls.  We celebrated five years of marriage.  We went camping.  The Hubster got to race some cool cars.  I got a couple of weekends away with my girlfriends.

Sure we had some bumps in the road, but the big picture was pretty bright from this seat.

We had family in town for Christmas this year and it was awesome.  Just like when I was growing up.  The girls had a blast.  They loved all of the extra people (and puppy) in our home, and of course the added attention they received.  Our Christmas was full of love, lots of laughter, and incredibly yummy food.

We are so very blessed.  I am definitely looking forward to what 2013 will bring!

Happy New Year!


After Christmas Eve service with my mom and sister.



With Little One at church.


Opening up Christmas Eve PJs.


Well that pretty much sums up his year, huh?


The Hubster and my dad carving the turkey.


We got a teeny bit of snow!


Our 7 foot tall Frosty!


1 comment: