December 13, 2012

The Season of Giving.



This is the season of giving.  I wish it was all year long, but it seems that as everyone's budgets get tighter, giving is one area that just doesn't make the cut all year long.

I have these amazing friends that live in the computer.  I'm going to chat a little bit about two of them and then I'm going to send you to one of their blogs (because she is way more eloquent than me).  Megan, my Blogess friend, is one of the coolest people that I have ever met.  She and her husband have the patience of a Saint.  They have two adorable kiddos.  One is the same age as Big One (four years old) and the other is a few months younger than Little One.  Ry, their four year old is very cool, he loves to read, and he is autistic.

My other friend is Kat.  She is also incredibly patient.  And generous.  And has one of the biggest hearts.  She is also very talented.  You can check out her work at Mama's Sewing Room.  I have some of the most adorable aprons thanks to her!  Her youngest son, Bean, is also the same age as Big One.  He was also diagnosed with autism.  Kat has been trying to raise money for a special sensory clinic so her son (and many others) can get the help that they so desperately need and deserve.

Please take a couple of minutes and read more about it here at MegCentric.

Meet Bean.  Isn't he the cutest?

I know funds are tight for everyone, especially with Christmas fast approaching.  But please consider donating to this worthy cause.  Autism rates are now 1:88 children.  These children need our help.

You may donate here.  Every dollar helps!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! The love and support I have received is overwhelming. My friends that live in the computer are some of the most wonderful people in the world and I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love! We're going to get Bean that clinic, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the aprons!! Super cute, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete