December 1, 2012

Kenny Needs a Home!

I bet you thought you wouldn't see me today!

I was planning to take the day off, but I was chatting with my best friend from college last night and she needs your help!  She is expecting a little one (hooray!!!!) and one of their dogs isn't super infant friendly.  He'd be just fine with an older child, just not one that doesn't know they aren't supposed to pull and jump on and take toys from a little dog.  So he needs a home.  A foster home or a permanent home.  And fast.



He is adjusting to the humane society.  He has been there all week.  But unfortunately, they won't keep him very long.  Breaks my heart.

So if you are out in Colorado, or know someone who is.  Or if you are willing to travel (or maybe even meet?), please let me know.  And fast!  Did I mention that?

Kenny is only one year old and about 15lbs  He is house trained.  He is smart, well-trained, good with cats and other dogs, and loving, and so much fun.  And he deserves a good home.

So please.  Click here to see Kenny.  And please share this post!  You never know who it might reach!




No comments:

Post a Comment