December 4, 2012

Hours of fluffing

Um, how come no one warned me about the hours and hours of moving the tree branches around to get it just right?!

The Hubster put the tree together while the rest of us slept last night.  I walked down and stared at the tree in horror this morning.  That is not what the tree looked like in the store!  I really thought that I made a $180 mistake!  So after running around all morning, I started to fluff the branches as they call it.  Heh.

Of course Little One was sooooo excited about all of the pretty lights.  She exclaimed that the tree was "beautiful" as soon as she saw it all it up.  And I told her "No touching" every time she came close to it.  Well, later in the afternoon I continued to fluff the dang tree.  And it was like LO had radar.  Anytime I started she would run into the room and say, "No touching, mama!"

And now you know why it took me hours!

So it appears that we won't be actually decorating the tree today!  Sigh.  Tomorrow.  Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment