November 30, 2012

Cheap razors? Yes, please!


hate spending money on razors.  They are so dang expensive.  I end up not changing out the blades nearly often enough.  Which is no fun either.

A friend of mine found Dollar Shave Club.  Brilliant!  So I signed up.  If you get the $6/month option the shipping is free.  I hate paying for shipping.  I hope the razors are fabulous.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

And if you want to try it out yourself, use my referral code!

http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/index/r/5757/1f34nvq/

I'll keep you posted on whether or not they are good quality when they arrive.  But from here on out I swear I will change my razors more often!

And with that I have successfully finished blogging every. single. day. this. month.  

Don't count on seeing me tomorrow!


1 comment: