March 10, 2011

Happy Four Months Little One!


I'm sure most moms would post a super cute picture of their Little One all dressed up doing something fun like sitting.  Not me!  This was the only picture I got of her today and I just thought my goodness, look at those legs!! 

If you couldn't tell, we were at the pediatrician's office.  Poor thing just cannot get healthy!  She just finished 14 days of an anti-biotic for an ear infection but it isn't gone.  So round 2 here we come...

It wasn't a real Four Month Check Up so we didn't get a length measurement.  But Little One is a whopping 15lbs 9.5oz!  Guess that explains my back pain!

Little One is doing a great job eating, obviously.  heh.  She is doing a pretty good job of napping primarily in her room (in her RockNPlay).  Sleeping from around 11pm until 5am give or take an hour or so.  She has head really great head and neck control for a couple of months, but now I would say she's at 99%.  She doesn't have much interest in rolling over.  She can make it about 3/4 of the way over from back to front.  She is great at tracking things and people with her eyes.  She is grabbing at her toys and loves her playmat.  She is talking up a storm, smiling, and laughing much more often.  I absolutely adore her.  We all do.

So happy four months, Little One!  So happy I'm your Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment