March 24, 2011

Tired

I'm.  Very.  Tired. 

It was a long week of sewing and preparing for Little One's Christening, a wonderful but exhausting time having family and friends in town over the weekend.

And now Little One has Big One's virus.  Gah.

She must be feeling really crummy because she was up like six times last night.  ::yawn::

It took more than two hours to get her to sleep tonight.  None of my magical ways worked and so the Hubster gave it a go and won the battle...eventually.

Somehow I think Little One will be winning the war.  I can see on the video monitor she is not sleeping well. 

Onto happier news... my best friend from college is visiting this weekend!  Super excited to see her! 

Oh and one of these days I'll have Christening pics.  Until then you can blame my sister.  Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment