March 27, 2011

Not what I had planned

I was planning to have a really fun weekend with my best friend from college.  It didn't happen.  Little One was really unhappy and unable to sleep Friday night.  I told the Hubster something was wrong.  It was. 

I took her to the ped Saturday morning.  She has bronchiolitis (sp??) and a nasty double ear infection.  Yes.  Again.  Sigh.  Poor thing was miserable.  I can't say I blame her.

We've never had to deal with breathing issues.  I'm not going to lie, it freaks me out.  They told me that if we went to the ER they would have admitted us.  That also freaked me out.  So if we wanted to take her, we absolutely could.  Or they would give us all the same meds and we could do it at home.  We opted to keep her at home.  Ew... nasty hospital germs.

So it has been a very long weekend with very little sleep.  Little One is on like seven different meds.  Not fun.  For any of us.

I do think she is feeling better and we have an appointment in the morning to check her progress.  Keep your fingers crossed.

In better news, it was beautiful - but very cold - all weekend so the Hubster was able to finish putting up the new swing set!  It is awesome!  Big One is in looooooooooove!  I'll try to get an action shot the next time we are out there. 

How much you wanna bet that will be tomorrow if Big One has anything to say about it!

Off to bed. 

::yawn::


No comments:

Post a Comment