March 14, 2011

Recent Crafts

So I have been rather crafty lately.  I have the bags under my eyes to prove it, heh.  And the photos.

I loooooove my bread machine.  It does all the hard work for you!  This french bread was amazing! 
Again, bread machine.  Love.  This was my first attempt at a King Cake.  No, I don't normally celebrate Fat Tuesday, but I couldn't resist!  Yum!  Really I thought it was more like a glorified cinnamon roll than a cake.  But that was ok with me!
My first attempt at a Crayon Roll.  I think it came out pretty cute.  It holds 16 regular sized crayons.  You like it?  You can buy it!

I'm donating it for an auction that my friends are having to raise money for the March of Dimes walk they are participating in in honor and support of some of the wonderful babies we know today and some that have passed way too soon. 

More items will be added until the auction begins on April 1st, so make sure you check back then!  Don't worry, I will remind you!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Team-Ellas-Johnnys-HH-Mamas-for-the-March-of-Dimes-Walk-5111/188823531127967

What about this one?
Everyone loves Curious George!

*Crayons not included.  Every parent has them, right? 

I'm hoping to make a couple more by the time April 1st rolls around.


No comments:

Post a Comment