March 20, 2011

My first ruffle

So I finally attempted my first ruffle.  I'm going to be honest, it is kind of a pain.  I'm sure it gets easier with practice, but not going to lie, definitely not my favorite part of sewing.  However, it is so gosh darn cute when it is done!

So here is my sister-in-law's birthday present!


I think it came out rather cute.  My sis-in-law looooooved it.  That makes me super, crazy happy! 

Oh, and my mother-in-law told me that apparently I can buy a ruffle foot?!  How did I not know this?!  Going to have to research that little tid bit!

My mom also loooooooved her apron, so double hooray!

We had an absolutely fabulous weekend celebrating Little One's Christening.  We had amazing weather.  We had the people we love the most here with us.  It was awesome.  I promise to post some pics soon!

With that, to bed I go.  I am exhausted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment