February 10, 2011

Happy 3 Months Little One

I know moms say this all the time, but really I am amazed at how fast the last three months have flown!  I was miserable at the end of my pregnancy.  Heh, who am I kidding, I was pretty miserable almost the entire pregnancy!  And all of those reminders from loved ones that it is all worth it at the end?  Yeah, they were right.  Did you hear me, folks?!  You were right!  ...take a moment and enjoy it, you won't hear that very often ;)

...sorry that is not where this post was meant to go.

So Little One.  3 months old today.  She is a great baby.  I was going to give you her stats, but both munchkins have colds (and Big One has a fever.  sigh) so I canceled their vaccine appointment for today.  I'll have to update next week.

So again.... Little One.  She is an easy baby.  She looooooooves to eat.  She must take after her Mommy.  She is a great sleeper, usually giving me a 6-7 hour stretch between feedings at night.  She must take after her Daddy there, because as wonderful as 6 hours is for me, I'm still exhausted.  Give me 8-9 and I will be a new woman!  I will take it, however, because Big One didn't sleep that long until eleven months old!!!

Little One loves to stand up and talk to us.  She loves to stare into your eyes.  She is very smiley!  She has just started to laugh.  I cannot wait to really hear her belly laugh.  She does a fabulous job holding her head up.  She is already watching TV.  Uh oh.  Oh and she wins first prize for bubble blowing!!

And this will be fabulous blackmail for later in life... she has got to be the stinkiest little thing around!  Truly unbelievable.  I'm talking like gross, rotten egg, dog gas.  Let me tell you, it is a gooooood thing she is beautiful!  ...and, you know, that she will outgrow it!

She really is beautiful though.  Her eyes are still blue, like mine.  Definitely closer to my eye color,but not nearly as light as Big One's eyes.  Her eye lashes are super long like hubby's as well (I have lucky girls).  Her skin tone is darker, like hubby's as well.  Her hair is still a question mark.  She had tons and tons of dark hair when she was born, but over the last week or so it is falling out.  So we shall see.

Big One certainly resembles me more than hubby.  So far Little One resembles hubby more.

We make pretty babies.

So Happy Three Months, Little One.  You are loved more than you will ever know!  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment