February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

So we don't really go overboard with Valentine's Day stuff in our house.  Of course I made the skirts for the girls, and the hubster was probably right, Little One's was a bit short.  Maybe I'll add a ruffle to the bottom?  I also picked up some clippies months ago and some ribbon at Target from the dollar bin.  I have never made hair clips, but I've looked at tutorials and it looked easy enough.  I didn't have enough ribbon to make the bows on top of the clips, thanks to the $1 ribbon... but they still came out cute enough.  You can see for yourself.
 I actually wore the pink/blue heart clippie for the day.
 Next year I'm going to hide all of her shoes except for the pair I want her to wear for the day!  Sigh.
 Cute Clippy.

 
Little One in her Valentine's Day mini skirt!
My girls. 

So Big One and I made heart-shaped sugar cookies for the hubby.  I made a super yummy dinner for all of us (read: the hubby and me since Big One is: 1. picky and 2. starving at 5:15pm).  Hubby surprised me with chocolate and tulips, which are my favorite.  All in all, good Valentine's Day!

Hope you had a nice day too!



1 comment:

  1. I am reading through your blog - playing catch-up after our trip, and I LOVE your girls in their Valentine's Day skirts... Reese's boots and all. Your girls are a blessing!

    Lots of love!

    PS. I cannot get over Reese's eyes and eyelashes. She is going to be batting those eyes when she is a teenager :)

    ReplyDelete