February 27, 2011

Last Night

God called Baby Destiny home.  She was just shy of 4 months old.

Really, I don't have any words of wisdom.  Maybe some ramblings that don't do her any justice.  And lots and lots of tears.

I am truly amazed at the strength of Destiny's mommy.  She inspires me to be a better person and a better mom.

If prayers alone could have saved that precious baby, I have no doubt she would be here tonight.  But God had a bigger and better plan. 

I hope that can be of some comfort for Destiny's family.  I hope that they can feel all the love, thoughts, and prayers that have surrounded them for months, but especially in this last week.

So to Destiny's family, thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with us.  She has changed me forever.  She will never, ever be forgotten.  Sending you lots of prayers for peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment