February 9, 2011

Just Call Me...

The professional nose wiper.

Both girls are sick.  It started with the Little One having a stuffy nose.  Then yesterday the Big One woke up with a clear runny nose.  I have nicknamed the Little One "Snort," you know the book, Are You My Mother? because that is exactly what she sounds like.  The Big One keeps saying "Mommy, my nose HUUUUURRRRRRRTTS!"  Sigh. 

Is it spring yet?  This winter has been brutal with the sickies.  We haven't been going to the gym, or the Little Gym.  Our playdates have been minimal because everyone is stuck with the sickies, not just us.  Geesh.

Boy oh boy am I ready for spring!  Ready to open up the windows!  Ready to play outside!  Ready to go for walks!  Ready to go back to the gym without having to worry about what gross-ness my kids will end up with a couple of days later.  Ready for flowers!  Ready for No. More. Snow!

I really do hate wishing time away.... but I am so very ready for spring!

As you can probably tell from this post, not much time to be crafty lately.


1 comment:

  1. :( Sorry the girls are both sick. I can't wait for spring too. We need fresh air and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete