February 4, 2011

Holy Out Numbered Batman!

So it was just six months ago that the numbers in my Mommy Group were even.  One Mommy for each kiddo.  How six months can change things!

This morning we crammed TWELVE people (four Mommies and EIGHT kiddos - one set of twins) and three dogs in our house.  Make that twelve and a half (one is baking) people. 

I should have taken a picture.  Who am I kidding?  There is not a chance we could have managed to get all of us in one picture.  HA!

Boy was it fun though.  Both of my girls are sleeping (at the same time!) and so is the dog.  Now that is the how you can tell you had a successful playdate!

Now the real question is.... sleep?  or sew?


3 comments:

  1. I remember those day well. We had anywhere from 6-8 mommies and the house 'rotated' each week. We had easily 2-3 kids per mom. It was NUTS. Now all the big ones are grown and in school so we don't have a playgroup. Enjoy it while you can. The time flies by so fast.
    P.S. REST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I just wrote a similiar post on my blog!!
    We had so much fun, thanks for having us!!! We can switch up houses if you would like :-) but I do like the standing playdates Fridays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and the kids can get in the bounce house....outlet for energy=good nap times!

    ReplyDelete