November 22, 2011

Duty Calls

I had jury duty today.

I have never been called before and wasn't really sure what to expect.  Wow.  The fashion.  Or lack there of!  I was amazed at the number of people who thought it was acceptable to show up in sweats or jeans.  Sheesh!

I got out of jury duty early.  I did not get called in.  I did not pass Go!  And I did not collect $200.

Fine by me.  I went to the mall for a bit.  And shopped.  For me!

I've been searching for flat, tall boots.  I just can't do heels anymore.  So I got these in black and brown.  Because I'm boring like that.  But hey.  They were comfy and cute.

I also stopped in GAP.  They were having a big sale.  I got this too in the new navy and pomogranite juice.  60% off!  Score!

The Hubster was home with the girls for the first time (for several hours) by himself.  I was nervous.  They all made it out alive though!

I'm patting myself on the back for throwing dinner in the crockpot before I left at 7:30 this morning, so I just had to whip up some more tortillas and dinner was ready!

I am beat though.  Time to get the girls to bed and I'm going to follow suite shortly.


1 comment: