November 26, 2011

Saint Anthony

So last night the Hubster and I got a sitter and went out on a date.  Fabulous, right? 

Well, yes.  Except as we were leaving he couldn't find his wallet.  No big deal.  I had mine.  Keep the cost down because he can't drink.  Heh. 

But we still can't find it.  Anywhere. 

The last charge he made on our credit card was on Monday night.  Friendly's.  Mmmmm.  So it has to be in the house.  He called and the manager was less than helpful.  I went in, another manager was very helpful, but no wallet. 

We have taken apart the living room, which is the last place I remember seeing it.  The good news is the house is very organized and much cleaner.  Sigh.  Nothing under the couches, the cushions.  The toy bins have been pulled apart.  Went through the trash and recycling.  Ew.  Jackets.  Pants.  Cars.  Upstairs.  Downstairs. 

Saint Anthony is letting me down here. 

I hate that if we cannot find it we will have to cancel all of our bank/credit card.  And the DMV.  Ugh.

So instead of decorating the house for Christmas that is what we have spent the day doing.

Come on  St. Anthony!


No comments:

Post a Comment