November 8, 2011

Sigh

So the Hubster's schedule is all over the place.  It kind of drives me crazy only because we don't know very far in advance when he will be working.  This is temporary.  Next spring we will for sure know when he is or isn't working.  I look forward to that.  Especially because I just got an email saying the schedule we planned our holiday vacation around has been changed.  Again.  Sigh.  

In addition to that fabulous news we had our furnace checked out this morning.  Just to make sure all was well for the cold weather that is on its way.  It looks like a new furnace is on our early Christmas list.  Booo! That was not an expense we were hoping to incur right now.  Double sigh.  

We have a bunch of different companies coming out to give us quotes so we can figure out what the best direction is for us.  But ugh.

I know, I'm just your ray of sunshine today.  I'll try harder tomorrow.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment