November 27, 2011

Tree Farm

Friday we went to cut down our Christmas tree.

I saw the perfect one as we were pulling up to park.  We went in and walked all over the place and finally got to the tree I initially saw.  I figured it was too good to be true.  But it was perfect!  The Hubster saw some brown needles in the center so we thought maybe it wouldn't last long.  We kept looking.  I decided to ask someone that worked there.  Apparently those needles are just last year's growth.  Awesome.  Back we went.

Except... someone was already cutting down my perfect Christmas tree.  Sad.

We looked for another 2 hours before finding one that would be acceptable.  Heh.



This was the best shot we could get.  Oh well.

Hard work cutting down a tree!

So excited!
It was a long outing.  Both of the girls were ready for naps.  For real.  The Hubster and I were also ready for them to nap!  Geesh!

We were going to decorate yesterday, but spent the day searching for that wallet instead.  I know you are dying to know how that worked out.  I found it.  At 11:45pm.  In a place the Hubster was supposed to have checked.  Hmph.  


1 comment:

  1. I really want to cut down a tree one year. We got a nice one but that would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete