November 6, 2011

Time Change

Yawn.

Who ever invented the idea of the time change clearly did not have children.  Little One was up at 6:30 this morning.  I am not TERRIBLY upset about this because she slept all.night. long.  Wooo hooooo!  I wish I slept better than I did.  But still!

Let's hope this continues!

That being said the time change was also in combination with trip to visit my sister.  So we were out of our normal routine and our normal beds. 

We had a fabulous trip.  The weather was beautiful.  We visited with friends at dinner Saturday evening at a yummy diner.  And then we went to a food show today and met up with a friend that I haven't seen since my WEDDING!  It was so great!  We sampled our way through sausages, and a bizillion types of olive oils and balsamic vinegars (mmmmmmmmmm!), and snacks, and ice creams, and chocolate cake, and and and and and.... I think you get the point.  It was awesome.  I could have stayed there all day.  Alas, my children needed to eat some real food.  And sleep.

Speaking of sleep.  I am exhausted.  

Sweet dreams, readers.  


1 comment: