November 29, 2011

Visitor

So we have a visitor this holiday season. 


That is Mr. Jingles.  He is visiting from the North Pole.  Every day he pops in (in a different spot) and spends the day watching the girls to make sure they are behaving.  Then every night he visits Santa at the North Pole to report on their behavior.

You would think that would be good motivation for Big One, huh?  Sigh.  Not so much.

I'll spare you the details.  They aren't pretty.  But we are having some issues with Big One's behavior lately.  Terrible Two's have nothing on the Threes, man.  Geesh.

I'm hoping as we get closer to Christmas things click for her.  Because man at the rate we are going Santa may not visit!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're having some. Halls gong behavior. We are too. I just keep telling myself this too shall pass. That mr jingle thing is such a cute idea. I might need to try it. At least for bedtime anyway. Where did you get that lill guy?

    ReplyDelete