November 21, 2011

Girls Night Out

Last night I had a Girls Night Out. 

It was fabulous.

Great company.  Met a new friend.  Had fabulous food.  And some adult conversation.

Amazing.

I actually escaped a little early with a friend of mine and went to a shoe store in search of some boots.  Unfortunately we only had 15 minutes before they closed and I felt rushed.  I found a pair of shoes (not boots as the Hubster very quickly pointed out).  They seem comfy although I'm concerned about them slipping off my heels.  We shall see.  My awesome friend had a $10 coupon too.  So, score!

Good timing too because as I put on my fairy cute outfit to leave I realized that I have zero cute flat shoes.  Zero.  Fortunately it felt like a fall day, so I wore sandals.  Heh.

I need to go back and see what I can do about those boots.  And maybe find some jeans.

So it was a great break.  Much needed.  Both girls were asleep when I got home. 

So hooray!


1 comment: