November 10, 2011

Happy First Birthday!!


Gosh.  One year has gone by with Little One.  It truly amazes me that it flew by.  Probably for the best because I have gotten very little sleep.  Heh.

I remember like it was yesterday how totally miserable I was before she decided to join us.  Huge.  Not sleeping.  Chasing after a two year old.  So sure she would be three weeks early like her big sister.  She had other plans.  And the Hubster was working all.the.time.

But we are so thrilled to have her complete our family.  Little One is so funny.  So smart.  She loves to chase her big sister around.  Loves our dog to pieces.  She is usually a pretty good eater, which is a huge relief to me.  She hates avocados.  Loves pears.  Adores bread, I imagine she gets that from her Daddy and from me.  She loves Elmo, he makes her light up like a Christmas tree.  Little One loves music and dances whenever she hears some playing.  And finally.  FINALLY she is starting to sleep through the night.  For that I am so very grateful. 

I cannot imagine our life without her.  I can foresee many years of her following Big One around trying to emulate her (let's hope they are good things she is emulating, huh?). 

I've stolen a few extra snuggles from her in the last few days.  She is growing up so fast.


Little One.  Brand new.

Little One on her first birthday eating cake!

My sweet baby girl, you are so loved.  I hope you can feel that every single day.  I cannot wait to see how you change the world, because I know you will.


No comments:

Post a Comment