November 3, 2011

Sesame Street Extravagenza Part 1

So we did a joint party for the girls.  Big One turned three at the beginning of October and Little One will turn one next week.  Geesh.

We threw a heck of a bash.  I think everyone had a great time, too.

I had FABulous ideas.  And no time-management skills.  Heh.  I'm sure my family and my in-laws really appreciated being put to work while they visited.

We had a houseful.  I think it was 42 people that celebrated the girls!  Boy are they loved.  It really was fun.  And exhausting.  Glad we don't have to do it again for another year!

Here are some of the highlights!
The dessert table!  Character cupcakes, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Sugar cookies cut out in letters/numbers.

Elmo veggie tray!

Caprese skewers.  Note to reader - I would do these on tooth pics.  Skewers were just too big.

Mac-n-Cheese bites.  These were a huge hit!

Ok, apparently this will be the food post because Blogspot isn't allowing me to upload any other pics. 

We had a fabulous time celebrate my beautiful, funny, smart girls.  They really do make my world go 'round.


No comments:

Post a Comment