November 4, 2011

Halloween Festivities

I'm taking the girls to visit my sister this weekend, and I wanted to make sure I got my blogging done!

So totally jumping all over the place....

My girls made some really cute animals for Halloween.

Little One wore a previous Halloween costume for Big One.  I adore this costume.  And it makes me incredibly sad that we don't have any more Halloweens where this will be used.  Sigh.

I mean, really?  Cutest. Elephant. Ever.

Here is Big One.  Let me tell you, she was ferocious!  


We went to a friend's house for a pre-Halloween party on Saturday.  Then Sunday morning we carved the pumpkins.  I was huge and miserable last year at Halloween and the Hubster was working crazy hours.  So we skipped that tradition.  But I was determined to fit it in this year.

Big One was not a huge fan of the pumpkin guts on her.  Little One was crabby, teething, had a cold, and tired.  So she was just not amused.  The Hubster picked a crazy one from the Pumpkin Carving kit.  So I was left interpreting what the girls' jack-o-lanterns were going to look like.  Luckily Little One can't talk.  Heh.  Big One wanted a "Scary Monster Pumpkin with three circle eyes and a circle mouth and pointy teeth."  Double heh.  

Boo it came out blurry :(



And I ended up with some super yummy roasted pumpkin seeds thanks to this recipe!

I am truly amazed that it is November already.  Bring on the holidays!



1 comment: