November 17, 2012

Aladdin

We gave Little One the Aladdin DVD for her birthday this year.  This is one of my favorite Disney movies.  I remember it coming out.  I'm sure I saw it in the theatre, but I honestly don't remember going.  I remember finding out that the voice of Aladdin is Steve from Full House.  Which was a big deal since most girls had a crush on him at one point or another.

What I remember most about the movie though?  The music.  Such great music.

I was in chorus in middle school and we did an Aladdin medley.  Seriously, such fun memories.  Man do I wish cell phones were around back then so I could post a really awesome video of the performance.  Hehe.

I'm pretty sure the Hubster looked at me like I had three heads when I was singing along with with the movie as the girls were watching it in the car the other day.


Ah... memories.  Surely some of my middle school friends remember our Aladdin performance??


2 comments: